Job description: Support Technician (M/F)
Axxone System is a French publisher of collaborative software, marketed in SaaS mode, in strong growth.
Based on our customizable solution AxeoBIM, a collaborative platform for building professionals working on BIM projects, we provide our customers (Eiffage, Vinci, Dassault Aviation, Engie... but also lesser known references) with a range of customized services ensuring an optimal handling of the tool and a perfect adaptation to their needs.
To accelerate AxeoBIM's success, Axxone System is looking for a Support Technician (M/F) with a permanent contract (35 hours). Join us and be part of this great adventure!
Description of the proposed missions
Under the responsibility of the division manager, you will integrate the Customer Success Managers team in order to provide personalized support to our national and international customers, for an optimal use of the AxeoBIM solution and a perfect adaptation to their expectations.
Your main mission is to participate in level 2 support:
- analysis of requests from our customers' referents,
- Priority ranking,
- solving technical and functional problems,
- requesting level 3 support, if needed.
This work is done in close collaboration with the technical direction:
- In connection with the developers and product owners, you actively participate in the functional tests prior to the evolution of the solution,
- You carry out the parameterizations of the customer environments and you ensure the follow-up directly with the customer referents,
- you train the customer referents in the use of the platform,
- Through your proposals, you will contribute to improving the functioning of the Customer Success division (new tools, methods, etc.)
Profile and skills required
With a minimum of 2 years of university education, your rigor, your analytical skills and your sense of customer service are essential qualities for this position. You know how to manage priorities and emergencies (on a daily basis and in the long term), and as an essential contact between customers and the technical team, you have an important role to play in the continuity of service, quality and responsiveness perceived and appreciated by our customers.
Mastery of office automation tools (Excel) is essential, as well as a good level of spelling and oral expression. The ability to speak other languages is a plus for this position: English and/or German.
Professional and friendly, you are always up for a game of catch, an escape room, a restaurant or simply a drink on the terrace from time to time...
Villeurbanne, Lyon area.
Partial telecommuting possible.
Are you interested in this position?
We offer a salary consisting of a fixed salary, various bonuses (personal, vacation and collective), luncheon vouchers and a health insurance.
To join a motivated and dynamic team, send us your CV with a cover letter to: email@example.com
Our teams will contact you as soon as possible, after a thorough study of your application.