Job description: Support Technician (M/F)
Axxone System is a fast-growing French publisher of collaborative software, marketed in SaaS mode.
Based on our configurable AxeoBIM solution, a collaborative platform for building professionals working on BIM projects, we provide our clients (Eiffage, Vinci, Dassault Aviation, Engie... but also lesser-known references) with a range of customised services guaranteeing optimal use of the tool and perfect adaptation to their needs.
To accelerate the success of AxeoBIM, Axxone System is looking for a Support Technician (M/F) with a permanent contract (35 hours). Join us and be part of this great adventure!
Description of the proposed missions
Under the responsibility of the head of the division, you will join the team of Customer Success Managers in order to provide personalised support to our national and international customers, so that they can get to grips with the AxeoBIM solution in the best possible way and adapt to their expectations.
Your main task is to participate in the level 2 support:
- analysis of the requests made by our clients' referents,
- the classification of priorities,
- solving technical and functional problems,
- requesting level 3 support, if necessary.
This work is done in close cooperation with the technical management:
- In conjunction with the developers and product owners, you will actively participate in the functional tests prior to the development of the solution,
- You will carry out the settings of the client environments and ensure the follow-up directly with the client referents,
- you train the customer referents in the use of the platform,
- Through your proposals, you will contribute to improving the functioning of the Customer Success division (new tools, methods, etc.)
Profile and skills required
You have a minimum of 2 years of higher education, and your rigour, analytical skills and customer focus are essential qualities for this position. You know how to manage priorities and emergencies (daily and long-term), and as the essential contact between customers and the technical team, you have an important role to play in the continuity of service, quality and responsiveness perceived and appreciated by our customers.
A good command of office automation tools (Excel) is essential, as is a good level of spelling and oral expression. The ability to speak other languages is a plus for the position: English and/or German.
Professional and friendly, you are always up for a game of catch, an escape room, a restaurant or simply a drink on the terrace from time to time...
Villeurbanne, Lyon area.
Partial teleworking possible.
Are you interested in this position?
We offer a remuneration package consisting of a fixed salary, various bonuses (personal, holiday and group), meal vouchers and a mutual insurance company.
To join a motivated and dynamic team, send us your CV with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our teams will contact you as soon as possible, after a thorough study of your application.